Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous pecan pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The Blue Owl’s version of the classic pecan pie is as wholesome and delicious as it gets. Each old fashioned pecan pie is baked with butter, eggs, pure cane sugar, a pinch of salt, pure Madagascar vanilla, and crunchy Georgia pecan halves.
Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. Word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The Levee-High Apple Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
- Each Old Fashioned Pecan Pie is 9" and and serves 6-7 people
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made to order and arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Pies can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the fridge for 4-5 days and in the freezer for 2-3 weeks
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.