Blue Owl Bakery ships its Levee High Apple Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The Blue Owl’s world-famous Levee High Apple Pie® features 18 Golden Delicious Apples, piled high in a made-from-scratch crust. To achieve the pie’s signature height, each apple is hand-peeled and hand-placed in the pie. Enjoy a hot, fresh Blue Owl Levee High Apple Pie baked in your own oven. The pie will be shipped frozen and ready to bake with easy-to-follow baking instructions.
Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. Word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The Levee-High Apple Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a 9" Levee High Apple Pie
- Each pie weighs approx. 10 lbs
- Pies arrive unbaked
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place unbaked pie in the freezer.
- Unbaked pie lasts up to 1-2 months in the freezer.
- Once baked, pies last up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Crack 2 eggs and mix to make an egg wash mixture (not included).
- Brush the top of the frozen pie with the egg wash mixture and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place pie in the oven and bake for 60-75 minutes (crust should be golden brown and apples should be soft when tested with a toothpick).
- Allow pie to cool and enjoy!
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.