Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! These St. Louis gooey butter flavor cookies are inspired by gooey butter cake. Blue Owl’s gooey butter cookies are super moist, buttery-flavored cookies.
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Gooey Butter Cake Cookies
- Each cookie measures 4"
Butter, Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Eggs, Yellow Pillsbury Cake Mix, Powdered Sugar, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cookies at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Cookies last up to 2 weeks at room temperature or up to 6 months in the freezer (in a sealed bag).
- Cookies are best served at room temperature.
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.