St. Louis gooey butter flavor cookies, inspired by the cake. A super moist, buttery flavored cookie.
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
This package includes 6 Gooey Butter Cake Cookies
- Each cookie serves 1 person and measures 4"
Butter, cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, yellow Pillsbury cake mix, powdered sugar, egg
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship frozen with ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Cookies can be kept at room temperature for 1-2 weeks
- Alternatively freeze in a sealed bag for up to 6 months.
- Best served at room temperature
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.