Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, MO, knows Mary Hostetter’s restaurant is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. But word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie—each one piled high with 18 hand-peeled and hand-sliced apples has traveled around the world and made Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven.
Blue Owl’s Classic Carrot Cake features 3 layers of moist carrot cake made with sweet baby carrots. They then fill and frost the entire cake with a homemade cream cheese icing. There are no nuts or raisins in this recipe, just pure carroty goodness!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 6" Classic Carrot Cake
- Each cake is 4" high
- Contains no preservatives
Carrots, flour, sugar, vanilla, butter, eggs, powdered sugar, cake shortening, soybean oil, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are made to order and shipped frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, thaw cake for 2-3 hours at room temperature
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.