Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, MO, knows Mary Hostetter’s restaurant is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. But word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie—each one piled high with 18 hand-peeled and hand-sliced apples has traveled around the world and made Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven.
The Blue Owl adds real chocolate chips to their old-fashioned classic to take it up a notch. Baked with butter, eggs, pure cane sugar, a pinch of salt, pure Madagascar vanilla and crunchy Georgia pecan halves, pie doesn’t get more wholesome and delicious than this.
- Each Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie is 9" and and serves 6-7 people
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made to order and arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Pies can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the fridge for 4-5 days and in the freezer for 2-3 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.