Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Mounded high with fresh Georgia pecan halves and caramel butterscotch glaze, the signature Butterscotch Pecan Pie from The Blue Owl is a house specialty. This rich and gooey pie is baked with butterscotch morsels, Georgia pecans, fresh creamy butter, eggs, and Madagascar vanilla!
Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. Word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The Levee-High Apple Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 3 days at room temperature, up to 5 days in the refrigerator, or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie in the oven and bake for just under 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.