This buttery, decadent flavor blends organic caramel with sea salt from Brittany for a fleur-de-sel finish. No corn syrup, no artificial flavors. Less is so much more.
Founded in 2007, Blue Marble uses organic dairy and just enough sugar to create authentically spectacular flavors, from old school favorites to innovative new ones. At their ice cream parlor in Brooklyn, owners Alexis Gallivan and Jennie Dundas strive to make the ice cream your grandmother would have enjoyed: wholesome, rich, pure, organic, and crave-worthy. Blue Marble was recognized as one of the U.S.’s best ice cream makers by Food & Wine, voted “Best New Ice Cream” by Time Out NY, and has been listed as one of the “Ice Cream Shops you need to visit before you die” by Buzzfeed.
This package includes 6 pints of Salt Kissed Caramel Ice Cream
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Dairy
NGREDIENTS: CREAM*, SUGAR*, SKIM MILK*, SEA SALT, MALTODEXTRIN*, GUAR GUM*, LOCUST BEAN GUM*, GUM ARABIC* FLAVORS*
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Place in freezer immediately upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Blue Marble ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.