Bludso’s BBQ ships its legendary BBQ nationwide on Goldbelly! Bludso’s BBQ’s southern barbecue essentials are seasoned with a custom dry rub and slow smoked for up to 14 hours so they come out dripping with mouth-watering juices. Enjoy the best of Bludso’s BBQ with this combo featuring brisket, pork ribs, and amazing Texas hot links. Bludso’s uses only whole logs of real hardwood, charcoal, and fire.
Founded by renowned pitmaster Kevin Bludso in 2008, Bludso’s BBQ in Los Angeles makes exceptional Southern barbecue. The Bludso family has been perfecting the craft of slow-smoked meats for five generations. Bludso seasons his meat with a custom dry rub before smoking it slow and low for up to 14 hours. Bludso’s BBQ was featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, and was named the “Hottest BBQ in the U.S.” by Eater.
This package serves 10-15 people and includes:
- 4 lbs. of Sliced Smoked Beef Brisket
- 2 Racks of Pork Ribs
- 6 Bludso’s Texas Hot Links
- 1 Bottle of Mild BBQ Sauce
- 1 Bottle of Hot BBQ Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped vacuum sealed and shipped frozen. It is normal for them to arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days
- Allow meats to defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving. They can also be thawed in a sink with cold running water
- To serve, follow the reheating methods below
- Remove the meats from packaging and transfer onto a sheet pan
- For Sliced Brisket: Heat for 45 minutes at 250F
- For Pork Ribs: Heat for 45-60 minutes at 300F
- For Hot Links: Heat for 25 minutes at 300F
- Grilling BBQ will result in a rustic “backyard flavor”
- For Pork Ribs: Grill for 18-22 minutes on a gas or charcoal grill
- For Hot Links: Grill for 12-18 minutes
- Not recommended for whole brisket or pork shoulder
- Bring a pot of water to boil and place the defrosted vacuum sealed bag of BBQ inside. Water should cover the bag by at least 2 inches. Cover and heat
- The vacuum sealed bags are designed to withstand heat using the boiling method. This method traps all the flavor inside the bag, resulting in the juiciest version of Bludso’s BBQ
- For Sliced Brisket: Heat for 30 minutes
- For Pork Ribs: Heat for 30-45 minutes
- For Hot Links: Heat for 30 minutes
- Bludso’s BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.