Bludso’s famous curry oxtails are smoked slow & low before being braised for four hours. These were featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners Drive-Ins and Dives! Recommended to serve over steamed rice.
The Bludso family has been perfecting the craft of slow-smoked meats for five generations. Founded by renowned pitmaster Kevin Bludso in 2008, Bludo’s seasons its meat with a custom dry rub before smoking it slow and low for up to 14 hours. This is Southern barbecue at its finest. Bludso’s BBQ was featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and was named the “Hottest BBQ in the U.S.” by Eater.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 6 Smoked Curry Oxtails
- Package arrives in 2 containers, each container contains 3 oxtails (6 total)
Oxtail, Garlic Salt, Pepper, Water, Curry Paste, Onions, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Oxtails ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place oxtails in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Oxtails last up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 12 months in the freezer.
- Thaw oxtail overnight in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Place contents in a small pot on medium heat.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cover.
- Heat for 15-20 minutes until heated throughout.
- Remove from stove and enjoy!
- Heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Turn oxtails over and heat for additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and enjoy!
- Shipping Wednesday 12/16 only.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.