Steak & Veggies Grilling Kit for 6-8
Fire up the grill and toss on some USDA Prime, 100% Naturally Raised Certified Black Angus steaks! This package includes two bone-in ribeyes, two New York strip steaks, veggies, meat rub, and BLT steak sauce.
BLT Steak was founded in New York City in 2004 with renowned French chef Laurent Tourondel at the helm, and since then it’s transformed into a family of restaurants with locations throughout the world. But BLT Steak was the steakhouse that started it all, and today it has locations as far-flung as Washington, DC, Aruba, Waikiki, and Hong Kong. BLT Steak owes its success not only to its stylish, bistro-like ambiance and unparalleled service, but also to the incredibly high quality of its USDA Prime, 100% Naturally Raised Certified Black Angus steaks. Its addictive & puffy popovers have also become the stuff of legend!
Pans + Wire Racks not included
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 Bone-In Ribeye Steaks (each 16 oz.)
- 2 Strip Steaks (each 14 oz.)
- 2 Onions
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Summer Squash
- 1 container Meat Rub (2 oz.)
- 1 jar BLT Steak House Sauce (8 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include
- Truffle Salt (4 oz.)
- Porcini Salt (4 oz.)
- BLT Steak Sauce (8 oz.)
Meat Rub – Paprika, Cayene, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Salt, Onion Powder, Oregano (Allergens: Alium)
BLT Steak Sauce – Ketchup, Onion, Horseradish, Chilli, Cayenne, Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, Sugar, Soy Sauce, Molasses, Paprika, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Garlic (Allergens: Alium, Gluten)
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store steaks in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Steaks last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Steak sauce lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Remaining items last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Remove steak from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using a cast iron or stainless-steel pan, start by heating the pan on the stovetop. Add just enough canola or vegetable oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan and heat until it just starts to smoke.
- Season steak liberally with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper on all sides.
- Place steak in the center of the pan (if cooking two steaks at the same time, make sure the pan is large enough so the steaks aren’t crowded) and sear for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the steak to the other side and sear for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove steak from stove and place on a sheet pan with an elevated rack, then place in the oven.
- Using a thermometer, cook steak in the oven to the desired temperature.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or prepare the grill (medium-high heat).
- Slice vegetables into 1/2" pieces, then brush with olive oil (not included).
- Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, grill the vegetables until tender and lightly charred all over, about 7 minutes (the key to getting great grill marks is to not shift the vegetables too frequently once they’ve been placed on the hot grill).
- Once the vegetables are tender, transfer to a platter, serve immediately, and enjoy!
- BLT Steak ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.