BLT’s signature popovers ship straight from New York City to your dinner table! These towering, airy popovers are loaded with Gruyere cheese and paired with whipped butter.
BLT Steak was founded in New York City in 2004 with renowned French chef Laurent Tourondel at the helm, and since then it’s transformed into a family of restaurants with locations throughout the world. But BLT Steak was the steakhouse that started it all, and today it has locations as far-flung as Washington, DC, Aruba, Waikiki, and Hong Kong. BLT Steak owes its success not only to its stylish, bistro-like ambiance and unparalleled service, but also to the incredibly high quality of its USDA Prime, 100% Naturally Raised Certified Black Angus steaks. Its addictive & puffy popovers have also become the stuff of legend!
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 12 Signature Popovers
- Whipped Butter (8 oz.)
- Each popover measures 5″ × 4″ and weighs approx. 4 oz.
Popovers – Milk, Egg, Flour, Gruyere Cheese, Salt (Allergens: Gluten, Dairy)
Instructions / Storage
- Popovers ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store popovers in the refrigerator.
- Popovers last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pace popovers on the baking sheet and heat in the oven for 10 minutes or until warm.
- Remove from oven, serve with butter, and enjoy!
- BLT Steak ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.