Taste of the Farm Gift Box
Please Note: Charcuterie is NOT Included
Do you long for a taste of the Smoky Mountains, to be a secluded farm in Appalachia surrounded by 4,500 acres of land that produces a bounty of delicious food for you to savor? Now you can have a Taste of the Farm with this gift box. From cheese to pickles, these products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- 2 Seasonal Cheeses
- 6 oz Sheep’s Pimento cheese
- Sweet Hot Mustard
- Blackberry Shortbread Cookies
- Blackberry Jam
- Reserved Blueberry Jam
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Smoked Onion Jam
- Tomato Brined Okra
- Foothills Cuisine Cookbook
- Blackberry Farm cap
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Seasonal Cheeses: Apricot Saison Tomme- Raw sheep’s milk, cultures, rennet, salt, and Blackberry Farm Brewery’s Apricot Saison. Brebis- Pastuerized sheep’s milk, culture, rennet, salt. Herbed Tomme- Pasteurized sheep’s milk, salt, culture, rennet, pennicillium, and herbs. Millers Cove Jack- Raw sheep’s milk, salt, culture, and rennet. Singing Brook Cheese- Raw sheep’s milk, salt, rennet, and culture. Walland Washed Rind- Raw sheep’s milk, culture, salt, rennet, and B. Linens. Seasonal Blackberry Jam Sorghum Shortbread Cookies: Wheat flour, butter (cream and salt), sorghum flour, sugar, Blackberry Farm Blackberry Jam (blackberries, cane sugar, and lemon juice), and vanilla extract.
Blackberry Jam: Blackberries, cane sugar, and lemon juice.
Pickled Okra: Okra, distilled white vinegar, water, salt, garlic, peppers, and spices.
Smoked Onion Jam: Sweet onions, smoked oinons, cane sugar, sherry vinegar, benne seed, and salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove cheese from insulated container and place in the refrigerator.
- Cheeses can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks unopened depending on style.
- Place all other food products in pantry until opened.
- Jams, pickled products and mustards can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come.
- Shortbread cookies can be stored in pantry for up to 12 weeks unopened.
- Once opened, place shortbread cookies in an airtight container and store in the pantry to enjoy for days to come.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.