Please Note: Charcuterie is NOT Included
Blackberry Farm ships its famous Taste of the Farm nationwide on Goldbelly! Do you long for a taste of the Smoky Mountains, to be on a secluded farm in Appalachia surrounded by 4,500 acres of land? Blackberry Farm produces a bounty of delicious food for you to savor? Now you can have a Taste of the Farm with this gift box. From cheese to pickles, these products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for decades. The farm and six-room country inn, today overseen by proprietor Mary Celeste Beall, serves food rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society award-winning cheeses and Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes:
- 2 Seasonal Cheeses
- 6 oz Sheep’s Pimento cheese
- Sweet Hot Mustard
- Blackberry Shortbread Cookies
- Blackberry Jam
- Pickled Beets & Strawberries
- Reserved Blueberry Jam
- Tennessee Chow Chow
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Smoked Onion Jam
- Foothills Cuisine Cookbook
- Blackberry Farm cap
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Seasonal Cheeses: Apricot Saison Tomme- Raw sheep’s milk, cultures, rennet, salt, and Blackberry Farm Brewery’s Apricot Saison. Brebis- Pastuerized sheep’s milk, culture, rennet, salt. Herbed Tomme- Pasteurized sheep’s milk, salt, culture, rennet, pennicillium, and herbs. Millers Cove Jack- Raw sheep’s milk, salt, culture, and rennet. Singing Brook Cheese- Raw sheep’s milk, salt, rennet, and culture. Walland Washed Rind- Raw sheep’s milk, culture, salt, rennet, and B. Linens. Seasonal Blackberry Jam Sorghum Shortbread Cookies: Wheat flour, butter (cream and salt), sorghum flour, sugar, Blackberry Farm Blackberry Jam (blackberries, cane sugar, and lemon juice), and vanilla extract.
Blackberry Jam: Blackberries, cane sugar, and lemon juice.
Pickled Okra: Okra, distilled white vinegar, water, salt, garlic, peppers, and spices.
Smoked Onion Jam: Sweet onions, smoked oinons, cane sugar, sherry vinegar, benne seed, and salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove cheese from insulated container and place in the refrigerator.
- Cheeses can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks unopened depending on style.
- Place all other food products in pantry until opened.
- Jams, pickled products and mustards can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come.
- Shortbread cookies can be stored in pantry for up to 12 weeks unopened.
- Once opened, place shortbread cookies in an airtight container and store in the pantry to enjoy for days to come.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.