Blackberry Farm ships its famous Gourmet Grilling Gift Box nationwide on Goldbelly! Grill like they do on Blackberry Farm; with artisanal products made by hand from the land. These grilling products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for decades. The farm and six-room country inn, today overseen by proprietor Mary Celeste Beall, serves food rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society award-winning cheeses and Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes:
- BBQ Rub, 1 lb.
- Bacon Jam, 7.5 oz.
- Smoked Onion Jam, 7.75 oz.
- J&S BBQ Sauce, 16 oz.
- Sweet Hot Mustard, 4 oz.
- Tennessee Chow Chow
- Peach Vidalia Jam
- Bread & Butter Pickles, 16 oz.
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
BBQ Rub – Kosher Salt, Brown Sugar, Old Bay® (Celery, Salt (Salt, Celery Seed), Spices, (Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Paprika)), Chili Powder, Thyme, Onion Powder
Bacon Jam – Bacon (Pork, Salt, Brown Sugar, And Spices), Onion, Brown Sugar, Coffee (Water, And Roasted Coffee Beans), Sherry Vinegar, Tennessee Whiskey, Soy Lecithin, Garlic, Dijon Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, And Spice), Salt
Smoked Onion Jam – Sweet Onions, Smoked Onions, Cane Sugar, Sherry Vinegar, Benne Seed, And Salt
J&S Bbq Sauce – Apple Cider Vinegar (Apples, Water), Smoked Onions, Tomatoes, Sorghum, Honey, Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Salt, Spices, Natural Flavors, And Citric Acid), Dijon Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, And Spice), Hot Sauce (Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Red Pepper Flakes, Coriander, Garlic, Celery Seed, Salt, And Pepper
Sweet Hot Mustard – Dijon Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard, Brown Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cayenne Peppers, Salt, And Garlic Powder
Bread & Butter Pickles – Cucumbers, Distilled White Vinegar, Cane Sugar, Onions, Salt, Mustard Seed, Celery Seed, And Tumeric
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Remove sliced charcuterie from box and place in the refrigerator for best shelf life
- Place all other products in pantry until opened. Once the jar is opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come. Store any remaining dry mixes in an airtight container and use within 2-3 weeks.
- BBQ Rub can be stored in the pantry for up to 6 months unopened
- Jams, sauces, mustards, pickled and preserved can be stored in the pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.