Gourmet Grilling Gift Box
Grill like they do on Blackberry Farm; with artisanal products made by hand from the land. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- BBQ Rub, 1 lb.
- Bacon Jam, 7.5 oz.
- Smoked Onion Jam, 7.75 oz.
- J&S BBQ Sauce, 16 oz.
- Sweet Hot Mustard, 4 oz.
- Tennessee Chow Chow
- Peach Vidalia Jam
- Bread & Butter Pickles, 16 oz.
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
BBQ Rub: Kosher salt, brown sugar, Old Bay® (celery, salt (salt, celery seed), spices, (red pepper, black pepper, paprika)), chili powder, thyme, and onion powder. Bacon Jam: Bacon (pork, salt, brown sugar, and spices), onion, brown sugar, coffee (water, and roasted coffee beans), sherry vinegar, Tennessee whiskey, soy lecithin, garlic, dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, and spice), and salt. Smoked Onion Jam: Sweet onions, smoked oinons, cane sugar, sherry vinegar, benne seed, and salt. J&S BBQ Sauce: Apple cider vinegar (apples, water), smoked onions, tomatoes, sorghum, honey, tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, and citric acid), dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, and spice), hot sauce (cayenne peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), red pepper flakes, coriander, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Sweet Hot Mustard: Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, cayenne peppers, salt, and garlic powder. Bread & Butter Pickles: Cucumbers, distilled white vinegar, cane sugar, onions, salt, mustard seed, celery seed, and tumeric.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Remove sliced charcuterie from box and place in the refrigerator for best shelf life
- Place all other products in pantry until opened. Once the jar is opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come. Store any remaining dry mixes in an airtight container and use within 2-3 weeks.
- BBQ Rub can be stored in the pantry for up to 6 months unopened
- Jams, sauces, mustards, pickled and preserved can be stored in the pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.