Blackberry Farm’s Pimento Cheese is prepared with Cheddar, lending it a sharp, nutty characteristic. The pimentos are Spanish roasted red pimento peppers that are large, sweet and meaty. The complement of the aged sharp cheese, sweet peppers and Blackberry’s longtime recipe for this traditional Southern cheese spread make it everything their guests have come to expect in flavor and quality. (16 oz. | pasteurized)
“The perfect savory snack with sweet, roasted pimento peppers and sharp, aged cheddar. This pimento cheese is addictive. We like to keep a few on-hand when entertaining family for a long weekend.” -Pardis Stitt, Co-owner of James Beard Award-Winning Highlands Bar and Grill
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for decades. The farm and six-room country inn, today overseen by proprietor Mary Celeste Beall, serves food rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society award-winning cheeses and Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes 2 large containers of Aged Pimento Cheese
- Each container includes 16 oz. of Aged Pimento Cheese
- Arrived in a beautiful gift box, perfect for any occasion
Instructions / Storage
- Pimento Cheese Pack ships frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate Aged Cheddar Pimento for up to 21 days.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.