Using methods steeped in time-honored tradition, each Black Seed bagel is hand-rolled, boiled in honey water and cooked in a wood fired oven just long enough to achieve perfection in crispness, density, and deliciousness. The end result is a chewy, slightly sweet bagel with a crisp and smoky crust on the outside that has you questioning everything you thought you knew about this modest ring of dough.
Our award-winning bagels ship directly to you from New York City, where we bake them in a wood-fired oven, slice them, then blast freeze them to preserve maximum freshness.
Choose your favorite from Black Seed’s delicious flavor offerings.
Choose your Bagel Dozen from the below flavors:
- Poppy Seed
- Sesame Seed
- Assorted (a mix of the above)
Bagel – water, dry active yeast , diastatic malt powder, honey, canola oil, bread flour, kosher salt, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, sesame seed, poppy seed, pretzel salt
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store bagels in the freezer, for up to 1 month frozen
- Upon arrival store cream cheese in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Pop the bagel halves into the toaster (or oven) to reheat to the temperature of your choosing
- Black Seed Bagels ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
We use sustainable, biodegradable shipping materials. The insulation used to keep each package cold is made from 100% US-grown corn. Remove the insulation from its recyclable bag and compost it, or run it under water to dissolve it. Please recycle the cardboard box and reuse the ice packs
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.