Featured on The Today Show, Food & Wine and Food Network as one of the top 5 BBQ spots in America, Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q is the quintessential Northern Alabama BBQ joint. Famous for creating Alabama white sauce, Big Bob’s hickory-smoked chickens dunked in white sauce became so influential that he spawned an entire regional style of BBQ centered around the sauce.
This 50 pack is just in time for the start of football season! These BBQ Buffalo Wings are dry rub seasoned and slow smoked in the pitroom, we challenge you to taste them against any wing in the country. Comes with our homemade BBQ Buffalo Sauce.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 50 Chicken Wings
- 1 container of Buffalo Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate transportation, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, place the BBQ in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 4 days. If you plan to serve it later, place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, follow the prep instructions below
- Once heated, we do not recommend re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
- Preheat the oven to 375 ˚F. Thaw and remove the wings from the plastic pouch and place them in an uncovered oven-safe dish
- Place the dish in the preheated oven until the skin is crisp, about 15 minutes. Serving temperature is above 140˚F if using an internal meat thermometer.
- For the sauce, in a small sauce pan, pour the wing sauce from the pouch. Heat until it’s warm.
- Pour the sauce over the hot cooked wings and stir until they’re evenly coated.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!"
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.