Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! This 50 pack is just in time for the start of football season! These BBQ Buffalo wings are dry rub seasoned and slow smoked in the pit room, we challenge you to taste them against any wing in the country. Comes with our homemade BBQ Buffalo sauce.
Founded in 1925 in Decatur, Alabama, Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q is the quintessential Northern Alabama BBQ joint. One of the oldest barbecue restaurants in America, Big Bob Gibson BBQ is most famous for its Alabama white sauce. Big Bob Gibson’s hickory-smoked chickens dunked in white sauce became so influential that Bob Gibson spawned an entire regional style of BBQ centered around the tangy and peppery sauce. Under renowned pitmaster Chris Lily, Big Bob Gibson BBQ has been awarded first place at the Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cook-off, Jack Daniels World Championships, American Royal International Barbecue Contest, and National Barbeque Association competitions.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 50 Chicken Wings
- 1 container of Buffalo Sauce
Smoked Chicken Wings – Chicken Wings, Barbecue Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Spices, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Brown Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Natural Grill Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Extractives Of Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Fd&c Yellow #5 Lake, Natural Flavor, Less Than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate Added To Prevent Caking)
Barbecue Sauce – (Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Tomato Paste, Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Onion, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Modified Food Starch, Spices, Steak Sauce (Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Malt Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Raison Concentrate, Mustard Flour, Soybean Oil, Turmeric, Spice, Apple Concentrate, Guar Gum, Onion Powder, Caramel Coloring, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor), Steak Sauce (Tomato Puree [water, Tomato Paste], Distilled Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Raison Paste, Spices And Herbs, Orange Base [orange, Lemon, And Grapefruit Juices], Orange Peel, Dried Garlic And Onion, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Smoke Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Beef Flavor, Garlic, Garlic, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Hot Sauce (Cayenne Pepper, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Margarine
Allergins: Wheat, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate transportation, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, place the BBQ in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 4 days. If you plan to serve it later, place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, follow the prep instructions below
- Once heated, we do not recommend re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
- Preheat the oven to 375 ˚F. Thaw and remove the wings from the plastic pouch and place them in an uncovered oven-safe dish
- Place the dish in the preheated oven until the skin is crisp, about 15 minutes. Serving temperature is above 140˚F if using an internal meat thermometer.
- For the sauce, in a small sauce pan, pour the wing sauce from the pouch. Heat until it’s warm.
- Pour the sauce over the hot cooked wings and stir until they’re evenly coated.
- Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!"
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.