Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Now you can feed your family on Big Bob’s original recipe smoked turkey—deboned and ready to heat and eat—perfect for holidays and gatherings of all shapes and sizes. This turkey breast is slow-smoked and is so moist it practically melts in your mouth!
Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q in Decatur, Alabama, is the quintessential Northern Alabama BBQ joint. Opened in 1925, Big Bob Gibson BBQ is one of the oldest barbecue restaurants in America. Big Bob Gibson’s hickory-smoked chickens dunked in white sauce became so influential that Bob Gibson spawned an entire regional style of BBQ centered around the sauce. Tangy and peppery, white sauce is what everyone in Northern Alabama grows up on. Under the auspices of renowned pitmaster Chris Lily, Big Bob Gibson BBQ has been awarded first place at the Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cook-off, Jack Daniels World Championships, American Royal International Barbecue Contest, and National Barbeque Association competitions.
- This package includes 1 whole, slow smoked boneless turkey breast and one 19 oz. bottle of BBQ sauce of your choosing
- Each turkey breast is 3.5-4 lbs. and serves 10-12 people
Choose 1 bottle of BBQ Sauce (19 oz. each):
- Championship Red Sauce – Judged “World’s Best” for three consecutive years
- Original White Sauce – Big Bob’s creation. An all purpose sauce with a tangy peppery taste that goes well with poultry, pork, seafood and wild game
- Habanero Red Sauce – Big Bob’s Championship Red Sauce with an added special blend of peppers and spices
- Backyard Mustard Sauce – A smooth mustard base backed with Big Bob’s traditional championship spices
Turkey Breast, Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Mustard Seed, Calcium Disodium Edta Added To Protect Flavor), Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Spices, Extractives Of Paprika, Less Than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate Added To Prevent Caking).
Allergins: Soy, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate transportation, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, place the BBQ in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 4 days. If you plan to serve it later, place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, follow the prep instructions below
- Once heated, we do not recommend re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
- To cook from frozen, remove from plastic, heat oven to 300 degrees F. Place meat in a covered casserole container or an aluminum pan covered with foil. Warm approximately 45 minutes until heated through and steaming
- To cook from thawed state, allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator overnight for approximately 10 hours and choose from the methods below
GRILL METHOD – Remove from plastic and place the BBQ in a covered aluminum foil pan or other grill-safe container, and reheat over medium low heat until hot and steaming, approximately 30 minutes (Larger amounts of food may take longer to re-heat.)
OVEN METHOD – Remove from plastic, heat oven to 300 degrees F. Place meat in a covered casserole container or an aluminum pan covered with foil. Warm approximately 30 minutes until heated through and steamingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!"
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.