Great Lakes Crunch Pie
Betty’s “Crunch Pies” are named for their crunchy oatmeal and brown sugar topping (which adds great texture and flavor). Their signature Great Lakes Crunch is a serious multi-fruit pie featuring 5 delicious fruits (signifying 5 Great Lakes)—Apple, Blueberry, Rhubarb, Strawberry and Raspberry. This Betty’s best-seller makes a great gift for any occasion (thank-you, hostess, get-well)…but we suggest ordering one for your kitchen counter.
Each pie is approximately 9" in diameter and serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
Keep frozen until ready to serve!
Your pie is ready to eat once it is thawed. Just unwrap and thaw overnight in your refrigerator. Once your pie is thawed, store covered in the refrigerator for 3 days. Pies can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Betty’s Pies Ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.