Red Velvet Cookies - 12 Pack
These Red Velvet Cookies might just remind you of the fire engine red cake you loved when you were a kid, but they add white chocolate chunks, dark chocolate chunks, and marshmallows!
Seattle native Brooke Perez attended the Culinary Institute of America before founding one of the city’s most popular catering companies with her husband, Tomas. Her fresh-baked cookies were among their most in-demand items, so when COVID hit and they were forced to pivot, they knew exactly what to do: Bell’s Cookie Co. was born! At Bell’s (named after their daughter, Isabella), Perez is using only the best-quality ingredients to craft nostalgic cookies that strike the perfect balance between crisp on the outside and chewy, soft, and gooey on the inside.
This package includes 12 Red Velvet Cookies
- Each Cookie measures 3.5" and weighs 1/5 lb.
Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder, Marshmallow, White And Dark Chocolate, Red
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies may be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- For optimum freshness and flavor we recommend freezing any cookies that will not be eaten immediately.
- For maximum cookie experience, heat cookie in 350F oven for 3-5 minutes or in microwave for 5-15 seconds or until hot.
- Bell’s Cookie Co ships Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.