Cookies - Choose Your Own 8 Pack
Take your pick from a wide variety of Bell’s most popular soft & gooey cookies!
Seattle native Brooke Perez attended the Culinary Institute of America before founding one of the city’s most popular catering companies with her husband, Tomas. Her fresh-baked cookies were among their most in-demand items, so when COVID hit and they were forced to pivot, they knew exactly what to do: Bell’s Cookie Co. was born! At Bell’s (named after their daughter, Isabella), Perez is using only the best-quality ingredients to craft nostalgic cookies that strike the perfect balance between crisp on the outside and chewy, soft, and gooey on the inside.
This package includes your choice of 8 Cookies
- Each Cookie measures 3.5" and weighs 1/5 lb.
Cookie Options Include
- Chocolate Chunk with Maldon Salt – We add a little salty love to the classic and the result is our best-selling cookie. Our Chocolate Chunk Cookies are dusted with a generous pinch of crunchy sea salt flakes that are harvested by hand off the coast of England.
- Colombian Corn – Don’t let its understated appearance fool you—our Colombian Corn cookie has a complex flavor, thanks to several different types of South American corn flour. The end result is a cookie that somehow manages to be both unique and nostalgic.
- Triple Peanut Butter Chip and Oat – A peanut butter-and-oat cookie dough is loaded with peanut butter chips, then baked to chewy perfection to create our Triple Peanut Butter Chip and Oat cookies. If you like peanut butter, this is like eating a spoonful. (Pro-tip: Buy two and use them to make a stellar ice cream sandwich.)
- Confetti – Our Confetti cookies are made for birthdays and celebrations—or any other time, really. This kid-approved favorite is also popular with adults thanks to its nostalgic flavor. We add crunchy milk bits to the cookie dough for texture and, of course, the requisite rainbow of sprinkles.
- The Bells – The Bells is named after our daughter, Isabella. Toffee bits, potato chips, and pecans add just the right amount of crunch to a classic chewy chocolate chip cookie. When you can’t decide between a sweet snack or savory, The Bells is the answer.
- Maple Snickerdoodle – We use real vanilla beans in our Snickerdoodles for that swoon-worthy aroma and creamy flavor, then we add light Saigon cinnamon for the perfect amount of spice. Crispy on the edges, chewy in the middle, these Snickerdoodle cookies are everything you want them to be and more.
- Lemon Blueberry Shortbread – Our Lemon, Blueberry and Shortbread cookies began as a Mother’s Day Special—and they were so good that we just couldn’t take them off the menu. If you’ve ever passed over shortbread because of its simplicity, let us introduce you to our version with freshly grated lemon zest and plump local blueberries.
- Chocolate Monster – You don’t have to be a big blue monster to enjoy our Chocolate Monster cookies. We pair a rich chocolate cookie dough with dark chocolate and white chocolate chunks, then add toasted pecans and gooey caramel for good measure.
- Red Velvet – Our Red Velvet cookies might just remind you of the fire engine red cake you loved when you were a kid. We add white chocolate chunks, dark chocolate chunks, and marshmallows to a crimson-and-cocoa batter to create this customer favorite.
- The Pantry – The pantry is where you keep all of your kitchen essentials. As parents of a human child and two businesses, is it any wonder our Pantry cookie has espresso in it? In addition to coffee, The Pantry has pretzel pieces, white chocolate chunks, and toffee bits for the ideal sweet-to-salty ratio.
- S’mores – A chocolate chunk cookie with a graham cracker bottom and a toasty marshmallow on top
- Gluten Free Vegan Double Chocolate Chunk – Double chocolate cookie made with almond flour and rolled in crunchy glass sugar
Chocolate Chunk With Maldon Salt – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Flour, Eggs, Vanilla, Baking Soda, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate
Colombian Corn – Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Salt , Flour, Baking Soda, Corn Flour, Yellow Corn Flour
Snickerdoodle – Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Spices, Flour, Baking Soda
Gf + Vegan Double Chocolate – Soy Milk, Almond Flour, Crisco, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Chunks, Egg Replacer, Vanilla, Sugar, Baking Soda
S’mores – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Marshmallow, Graham Cracker, Chocolate
Red Velvet – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder, Marshmallow, White And Dark Chocolate, Red
Chocolate Monster – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder, Pecan, White And Dark Chocolate, Caramel
Lemon Blueberry Shortbread – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Blueberries, Lemon Jelly, Shortbread Cookie
The Bells – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Toffee, Potato Chip, Pecan, Dark Chocolate
The Pantry – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Pretzel, White Chocolate, Espresso, Toffee
Triple Peanut Butter Chip And Oat – Butter, Sugar, Flour, Eggs, Peanuts, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Chips, Vanilla
Confetti – Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Sprinkles, Milk Powder, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies may be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- For optimum freshness and flavor we recommend freezing any cookies that will not be eaten immediately.
- For maximum cookie experience, heat cookie in 350F oven for 3-5 minutes or in microwave for 5-15 seconds or until hot.
- Bell’s Cookie Co ships Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.