Beal’s Lobster Pier ships its famous lobster nationwide on Goldbelly! Beal’s fresh lobsters come directly from local fishermen and are cooked to perfection on-site at their pier in Maine. Your lobsters will come with bibs, heating and serving instructions so all you’ll need to do is cook, eat, drink, and be messy!
Beal’s Lobster Pier has been providing Bar Harbor and the rest of Maine with the freshest boat-to-table lobsters and seafood since 1932. Nestled in Acadia National Park and set against unbeatable views of the waterfront in Southwest Harbor, Beal’s Lobster Pier added a restaurant in 1969 and makes what GQ Magazine calls one of Maine’s Best Lobster Rolls, so eat, drink, and be messy.
- This package includes 6 live Lobsters (2 lbs. each)
- Add up to 5 lbs. of Fresh Hand-picked Crab Meat to your order
- Add up to 1 lb. of Lobster Spread and or Crab Spread to your order
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught fresh daily
- Beal’s lobsters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be stored in the refrigerator in its original container on ice for up to 1 week
- Follow the instructions in the card given to reheat lobsters
- Beal’s Lobster Pier ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.