Beal’s Lobster Pier ships its famous lobster nationwide on Goldbelly! Beal’s delicious lobster meat is always cooked and hand-picked right on-site at Beal’s Lobster Pier. These packages include tail, knuckle and claw meat.
Beal’s Lobster Pier has been providing Bar Harbor and the rest of Maine with the freshest boat-to-table lobsters and seafood since 1932. Nestled in Acadia National Park and set against unbeatable views of the waterfront in Southwest Harbor, Beal’s Lobster Pier added a restaurant in 1969 and makes what GQ Magazine calls one of Maine’s Best Lobster Rolls, so eat, drink, and be messy.
Choose up to 5 pounds of Fresh Lobster Meat (includes Tail, Knuckle and Claw meat)
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught fresh, cooked, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Beal’s lobsters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be stored in the refrigerator in its original container on ice for up to 1 week
- Lobster meat can also be frozen for up to 6 months
- Beal’s Lobster Pier ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.