Beal's Famous Lobster Roll Kit - 4 Rolls
If you are dreaming of a summer day in Maine, Beal’s Famous Lobster Rollswill take you to shore of the Atlantic at Beal’s Lobster Pier with lobster piled high (1/4 pound per roll) in a butter brioche. You and your family will enjoy lobster rolls that taste just like the ones they make right at the pier.
Since 1932, Beal’s Lobster Pier has been providing Bar Harbor and the rest of Maine with the freshest lobsters and seafood. Located in the heart of Acadia National Park and set against unbeatable views of the waterfront, Beal’s Lobster Pier makes what GQ Magazine calls one of Maine’s Best Lobster Rolls.
This package includes everything you need to make 4 lobster rolls:
- 1 lb. of Fresh Lobster Meat
- 4 Fresh Brioche Buns
- Beal’s Buttah
- Beal’s Mayo
- Local Maine Potato Chips
- Choose to add Fresh Hand-picked Crab Meat to your order!
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught fresh, cooked, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Beal’s lobsters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be stored in the refrigerator in its original container on ice for up to 1 week
- Lobster meat can also be frozen for up to 6 months
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect Beal’s Lobster Roll! Meat can be heated by tossing in sauce pan with the butter that’s included in each box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Beal’s Lobster Pier ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.