Beal’s Lobster Pier ships its famous lobster nationwide on Goldbelly! If you are dreaming of a summer day in Maine, Beal’s Famous Lobster Rolls will take you to the shore of the Atlantic at Beal’s Lobster Pier. Each Beal’s lobster roll is a butter brioche piled high with 1/4 pound of lobster per roll. You and your family will enjoy lobster rolls that taste just like the ones they make right at the pier.
Beal’s Lobster Pier has been providing Bar Harbor and the rest of Maine with the freshest boat-to-table lobsters and seafood since 1932. Nestled in Acadia National Park and set against unbeatable views of the waterfront in Southwest Harbor, Beal’s Lobster Pier added a restaurant in 1969 and makes what GQ Magazine calls one of Maine’s Best Lobster Rolls, so eat, drink, and be messy.
This package includes everything you need to make 4 lobster rolls:
- 1 lb. of Fresh Lobster Meat
- 4 Fresh Brioche Buns
- Beal’s Buttah
- Beal’s Mayo
- 2 Small bags of potato chips
- Choose to add Fresh Hand-picked Crab Meat to your order!
- Choose to add a 9" Frances’ Famous Blueberry Pie!
- Now, Beal’s Lobster Pier is pleased to offer Frances’ Famous Maine Blueberry Pie to all customers to complete your traditional lobster experience at home! 25 years ago, Frances and Ralph Reed opened Quietside Cafe. Over the years, the couple raised their kids, served millions of hungry visitors, and Frances has been perfecting her pies and baked goods!
- Blueberry Pie – Maine Wild Blueberries, Sugar, Flour, Shortening, Lemon, Margarine, Cinnamon, Salt, Ice Water
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught fresh, cooked, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Beal’s lobsters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be stored in the refrigerator in its original container on ice for up to 1 week
- Lobster meat can also be frozen for up to 6 months
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect Beal’s Lobster Roll! Meat can be heated by tossing in sauce pan with the butter that’s included in each box
Blueberry Pie – Add on
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Loosen tinfoil around the frozen pie (without removing it) & place on a tinfoil-covered baking sheet.
- Place sheet at the bottom of the oven and bake for approx. 45 minutes (or until the top of the pie turns brown).
- Remove tin foil.
- Continue baking until the pie is golden brown.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Beal’s Lobster Pier ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.