Locally farmed and harvested Bar Harbor Oysters. Small to medium size shell with a strikingly consistent shape, and cup depth. Salinity is pronounced; the density – exceptional. The flavor is briny and meaty with rich umami
Beal’s Lobster Pier has been providing Bar Harbor and the rest of Maine with the freshest boat-to-table lobsters and seafood since 1932. Nestled in Acadia National Park and set against unbeatable views of the waterfront in Southwest Harbor, Beal’s Lobster Pier added a restaurant in 1969 and makes what GQ Magazine calls one of Maine’s Best Lobster Rolls, so eat, drink, and be messy.
This package serves 12 people and includes 24 oysters
- Each oyster is approx. 3"
Simply, raw uncooked Oysters.
Allergens: Shellfish, Oysters
Instructions / Storage
- Oysters are shipped with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon receiving your oysters, remove them from the box and place into the refrigerator.
- These Oysters have a shelf life of 7 days upon receipt when refrigerated.
- When you’re ready to enjoy these delicious oysters, they’ll need to be shucked.
- Remove oysters from the bag.
- Wrap a towel over one hand and use it to hold the oyster firmly.
- Using an oyster shucking knife in the other hand, place the tip of the shucking knife at the base of the hinge, twist the knife using pressure, then without the pressure, lever the knife upwards, or twist it to pry the hinge open.
- Slide the knife under the top shell to release the oyster and remove the shell.
- You can now add a dressing of your choice to the oyster.
- Beal’s Lobster Pier ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.