Why send a Dozen Roses? Baz’s Famous Rainbow Bagels have fallen under Cupid’s spell and are now colored especially for Valentine’s Day!
Baz Bagel is a classic Lower East Side bagel shop run by Bari Musacchio. Before opening the shop in 2014, Musacchio perfected her bagel recipe by visiting scores of New York bagel shops and even volunteering at one in New Jersey, and by all accounts she got it just right: her bagels are hand-rolled, kettle-boiled, and baked on burlap-covered boards in a rotating oven. The end result is a bagel that’s crisp and chewy on the outside, soft on the inside, and New York through-and-through. Baz Bagel has been featured on the Best Thing I Ever Ate.
This package includes 12 Valentine’s Day Rainbow Bagels
- Choose to add 1/2 lb. Cream Cheese
- Choose to add 1/2 lb. Smoked Salmon
- Choose to add 12 Valentine’s Day “Black and White” Cookies
Valentine’s Day Rainbow Bagels ship February 1st – February 15th
- Bagels – Wheat Flour, Liquid Malt, Salt, Yeast, Water ( May Contain Caramel Color, Sesame Seed, Poppy Seed, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Salt, Food Color Cinnamon Or Raisin Depending On Flavor)
Instructions / Storage
- Bagels arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival leave at room temperature for up to 2 days
- If freezing, slice bagels and then freeze for up to 30 days
- Preheat oven to 300
- Warm at 300 for 3- 5 minutes
- Baz Bagel ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.