Bay Shore Chowder ships its famous chowders and bisque nationwide on Goldbelly! Try some of Bay Shore Chowder’s classic New England comfort foods, including their most popular soups: award-winning lobster bisque, New England clam chowder, and Manhattan clam chowder.
For over 30 years, the family-owned and operated Bay Shore Chowders has been serving classic, all-natural New England clam chowder, lobster bisque, shrimp and roasted corn chowder, and crab bisque from Boston’s historic Fish Pier (you know, the one where they threw all the tea).
Each pack includes six 20 oz. containers in the soups of your choosing. Each container serves 1-2 people .
Soup Options Include:
- New England Clam Chowder
- Lobster Bisque
- Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
- Crab Bisque
- Manhattan Clam Chowder (Sold Out)
- Bahamian Conch Chowder (Sold Out)
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are frozen and should be stored in the freezer upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy immediately upon arrival
- To microwave, place thawed product in microwave safe dish, cover and heat 4-5 minutes.
Stove Top Heating Instructions
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil.
- Place unopened bag in water
- Heat for 10 minutes (thawed), 20 minutes (frozen)
- Stir bag in water occasionally to prevent sticking to bottom
- Carefully remove from water, give bag a shake, cut open and pour in mug or bowl
- Chowders ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.