For over 30 years, Bay Shore has been serving steaming hot mugs of New England chowders and award-winning seafood bisques from their spot on Boston’s historic Fish Pier (you know, the one where they threw all the tea). This family owned and operated business sources their seafood—from hand shucked sea clams to North Atlantic lobster—from their neighbors on the pier. Try some of their classic New England comfort foods, including their most popular soups: award-winning lobster bisque, New England clam chowder and Manhattan clam chowder.
Each pack includes six 20 oz. containers in the soups of your choosing. Each container serves 1-2 people .
Soup Options Include:
- New England Clam Chowder
- Lobster Bisque
- Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
- Crab Bisque
- Manhattan Clam Chowder (Sold Out)
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are frozen and should be stored in the freezer upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy immediately upon arrival
- To microwave, place thawed product in microwave safe dish, cover and heat 4-5 minutes.
Stove Top Heating Instructions
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil.
- Place unopened bag in water
- Heat for 10 minutes (thawed), 20 minutes (frozen)
- Stir bag in water occasionally to prevent sticking to bottom
- Carefully remove from water, give bag a shake, cut open and pour in mug or bowl
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Chowders ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.