Balthazar Bakery’s version of a Dresdner Stollen with marzipan bars running through the center is loaded with rum-drenched dried and glaceed fruit and almonds. After baking, it is literally bathed in butter before being dredged in sugar. This is a dense and tender holiday bread that keeps well.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Dresdner Stollen
- Each Stollen weighs 1.4 lbs and measures 9″ × 5″ × 3″
- Arrives with beautiful a gift bag and ribbon
Wheat flour, butter, yogurt, milk, almonds, dried fruit (currants, raisins, cherries, apricots), candied fruit (orange peel, cherries, citron) egg yolk, rum, sugar, salt, yeast, vanilla bean, orange zest. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- The Dresdner Stollen arrives ready to enjoy
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- This product may be kept wrapped for up to 3 weeks at room temperature
- To Serve Unwrap and slice thinly or thickly. As it ages, you may prefer to toast quickly and lightly
- Balthazar Bakery ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.