These beautifully delicious, freshly baked cookies are sure to make your Hanukkah sweeter and even more colorful. Packed and shipped in a stylish gift tin, these cookies are freshly baked to order with a swirl of blue and white for Hanukkah…as tasty to look at as they are to eat!
Inspired by the craze over rainbow colored desserts, Julie Waxman started baking classic chocolate chip cookies with rainbow dough using a recipe she had honed over her college years. In 2016, she founded Baked in Color. Her NYC shop at Columbus Circle sells thousands of decadent cookies a week, in every color you can imagine.
- Each order contains 20 Hanukkah Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookies arrive in a branded gift tin
Flour, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best stored in a sealed container to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months
- Best eaten or frozen within two days of arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.