B&W Bakery ships its famous Heavy Crumb Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Three-quarters of every bite of this New Jersey-style crumb cake consists of wondrous mountains of just-sweet-enough, fall-apart-in-your-mouth crumb. In other words, come prepared with a coffee to wash it all down and a napkin to clean up the aftermath. One bite in, and we guarantee you’ll be littered with a multitude of dry, delicious little crumbly morsels from the full inch of crumb topping. It is no wonder the New York Times called this cake “to die for"—you’ll go to pieces with each bite.
Now you can skip the trip and indulge in this decadent, one-of-a-kind crumb cake. Ultra-dense heavy vanilla cake absolutely stacked with streusel topping and bursting with flavor in every bite. This is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or just anytime.
Opened in 1948 in Hackensack, New Jersey, B&W Bakery is known for one thing: their legendary New Jersey-style crumb cake. Named for the original owners, Boehringer & Weimer, B&W Bakery bakes its heavy crumb cake all day long, making nearly 2,000 pounds of the famous extra-crumbly streusel topping a week! The New York Times called this cake “to die for,” and you’ll absolutely fall apart once you get a taste.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 1 B&W Crumb Cake
- Cake measures approximately 9″ × 7″
Contains: Gluten, Dairy, Vegetable Shortening
Made in a shared facility with eggs, cross-contamination is possible
Instructions / Storage
- Crumb cakes arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept on the counter for up to 3-5 days
- To freeze, wrap tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, and place in a heavy-duty freezer bag
- Properly stored, it will maintain best quality for about 2 to 3 months
- B&W Bakery ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.