Take your pick from all of Azucar’s top-sellers!
Azucar was founded in the heart of Miami’s historic Little Havana neighborhood in 2011, inspired by South Florida’s diverse cultures, the warm subtropical climate, and a passion for sabor Latino. Founder Suzy Batlle left her career as a banker to make ice cream in the style of her abuela, and each day she churns out a wide variety of ice creams and sorbets in flavors inspired by her bustling Cuban neighborhood, made with fresh local ingredients.
This package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream
- Abuela Maria – Vanilla ice cream layered with ruby red guava chunks, cream cheese, guava marmalade, and maria crackers. So good they had to trademark it.
- Café con Leche – Rich espresso ice cream layered with cream-filled Oreos
- Mantecado – Egg-based custard-like vanilla with nutmeg and cinnamon. The true “Cuban” vanilla
- Key Lime – Tart and silky ice cream made from key limes and pie crust
- Flan – Caramel flan ice cream. Rich and smooth drizzled with caramel syrup.
- Coconut – Amazing coconut ice cream made with the real thing
- Salted Caramel – Rich home made salted caramel ice cream with maltan salt
- Mamey (Seasonal) – A tropical fruit that is earthy and sweet. Like watermelon and pumpkin had a baby.
- Guava (Seasonal) – Ice cream with natural guava grown locally and pulped by hand
- Mango (Seasonal) – Ice cream made with locally grown mango
Seasonal Flavors are subject to change
- Abuela Maria – Cream, Milk Guava Paste, Guava Marmalade, Cream Cheese, Maria Crackers
- Café con Leche – Coffee, Oreo Cookies Milk, Cream
- Mantecado – Egg Yolk, Milk, Cream, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
- Key Lime – Vanilla, Key West Limes, Milk, Cream, Toasted Pie Crust
- Flan – Milk, Cream, Eggs, Sugar, Condensed Milk
- Coconut – Milk, Cream, Coconut
- Salted Caramel -
- Mamey (Seasonal) – Mamey Pulp, Cream, Milk
- Guava (Seasonal) – Guava Pulp, Cream, Milk
- Mango (Seasonal) – Mango Pulp, Cream, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place ice cream in the freezer immediately
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 2 month
- Azucar Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.