The New York Times named these the best in New Orleans pralines. With over 70 years of making pralines these are still made the old fashion way in the copper pots and poured on marble slabs.
Is it fudge? Nope — it’s Aunt Sally’s Creamy Chocolate Praline. They make these melt-in-your-mouth treats with fresh cream, sugar, Louisiana pecans, and just enough 100%-cacao chocolate. Satisfy your chocolate cravings, and send friends a gift they’ll never forget!
This package includes a box of 12 Pralines
- Arrived in a decorative box and individually wrapped to ensure freshness.
- Each praline is approximately 3" in diameter.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pralines ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.