The New York Times named these the best in New Orleans pralines. With over 70 years of making pralines these are still made the old fashion way in the copper pots and poured on marble slabs. These scrumptious pralines are loaded with select Louisiana pecans, cane syrup, fresh butter, heavy cream, and vanilla and are made fresh daily in New Orleans.
The flavor of this famous New Orleans dessert can be enjoyed anytime in a delicious praline! Our These Bananas Foster Pralines are rich and decadent, with an almost fudge-like texture. Take your favorite dessert on the go.
This package includes a box of 12 Pralines
- Arrived in a decorative box and individually wrapped to ensure freshness.
- Each praline is approximately 3" in diameter.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pralines ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.