Arnold’s Country Kitchen ships its legendary Classic Chess Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Chess pie is as classic as Southern pies can get. Similar to a custard pie, this Chess pie is sweet, rich, and it has the most important secret ingredient, cornmeal!
Arnold’s Country Kitchen was opened by Jack and Rose Arnold in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1982. Since then, Jack and Rose’s children have continued serving Nashvillians and visitors traditional Southern comfort food. Awarded a James Beard American Classics Award in 2009, Arnold’s has been featured in Garden & Gun, Maxim, Southern Living, Saveur, Bon Appétit, and Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. But don’t think the accolades have changed the way Arnold’s has operated; every day, at least three family members are there cooking and serving folks; it is a family place, after all.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Chess Pie
Sugar, Egg, Milk, Vanilla Extract, All Purpose Flour, Salt, Cornmeal, Wheat flour (unenriched, unbleached) Vegetable shortening, High oleic soybean oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, water, salt dextrose, baking soda
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships chilled with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed at room temp
- May be stored on the countertop for up to 1 week
- The pie may also be stored frozen for up to 2 months wrapped in plastic wrap
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen ships Mondays – Wednesdays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.