Spicy Chocolate Pie
Don’t be confused, this is neither a brownie pie nor a chocolate pudding pie, this is a fudge pie. A classic in the South, this pie was invented so that folks could get their chocolate fix even in the crazy summer heat. Speaking of heat, don’t worry about spice, its subtle and only enhances the chocolate flavoring
In 2009 Arnold’s Country Kitchen was awarded the James Beard American Classics Award, cementing them as an icon of American food. Opened in 1982, in Nashville, TN, this ‘mom and pop’ has gained recognition for their made from scratch daily, just like grandma made, home cooking. Locals and tourists all flock here for a taste of true Southern hospitality, including their range of traditional country pies that are irresistible.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Spicy Chocolate Pie
Sugar, All purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Heavy Cream, Wheat flour (unenriched, unbleached) Vegetable shortening, High oleic soybean oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, water, salt dextrose, baking soda
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships chilled with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed at room temp
- May be stored on the countertop for up to 1 week
- The pie may also be stored frozen for up to 2 months wrapped in plastic wrap
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen ships Mondays – Wednesdays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.