Whole Fruit Pie Co hand-makes each pie using the whole apple and packs the center with their exclusive maple salted caramel, wraps each pie with a golden flakey pie crust to create The Apple Bomb Maple Salted Caramel, a molten explosion of deliciousness!
Create your own pack of Apple Bombs to ensure everyone gets to try their favorite flavor.
- Each package serves 8 and includes 4 Apple Bombs of your choice (12.5 oz. each)
- Each Apple Bomb is approximately 4" in diameter
- Choose 2 of each flavor
Flavor Options include
- Salted Maple Caramel: the classic flavor made with exclusive maple salted caramel
- Coconut Spiced Pecan: a sweet fruity spin on the classic Apple Bomb! Great for coconut and nut lovers alike
- Maple Bacon Bomb: crispy hardwood smokiest bacon with their signature salted maple caramel
- Strawberry & White Chocolate: Nothing says “I Love You” more than fresh Strawberries swirled with premium white chocolate and just a hint of maple caramel.
- Peanut Butter ‘n Chocolate: Silky smooth peanut butter with rich creamy milk chocolate
- Apple CinnaBomb: Warm and gooey Cinnabon© morsels delicately swirled with our Signature Salted Maple Caramel
- Birthday Cake: A mix of smooth & silky birthday cake dough swirled with their signature maple salted caramel
Apple, enriched unbleached unbromated flour, water, vegetable oil [palm, soybean, canola oil], salt, butter, dark brown sugar, 2% milk, maple syrup, graham cracker meal, graham flour, sugar, honey, leavening, Glucose syrup, Vanilla extract, sea salt, ascorbic acid, coconut, pecans, green tea
Instructions / Storage
- Apple Bombs ship uncooked and frozen, they may thaw in transit
- Apple Bombs can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To serve, remove Apple Bombs from their packaging, preheat oven to 420º/convection fan high, place pies on baking sheet in the center of the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Whole Fruit Pie Co. ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.