Appalachia Cookie Company ships its famous cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Appalachia Cookie Company makes cookies the way your grandma’s grandma made them. From traditional to unique, their made-to-order cookies are now considered some of the best baked treats from America’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Each Best Sellers Dozen includes a mix of their best selling classic flavors.
David Holloman founded Appalachia Cookie Company in 2012 during his senior year at Appalachia State University. Since then, he’s gone on to bake some of the best cookies ever — Paula Deen deemed Appalachia Cookie Company’s cookies one of the top ten cookies in the country! Based in Boone, North Carolina, Appalachia Cookie Company makes traditional cookies like chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin as well as blueberry white chocolate oatmeal, Ron Swanson (bacon, Jack Daniels, and maple syrup), and cheesecake cookie varieties.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 4" in diameter
- Cookies arrive in a white pastry box
Cookie Flavors Flavors Include:
- 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies – Using a generous amount of milk chocolate chips folded into a rich, delicious cookie batter. these ain’t your mama’s chocolate chip cookies
- 2 Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies – Rich delicious blueberries and sweet white chocolate chips folded into delicious oatmeal-based cookie dough. Featured in Cooking with Paula Deen magazine!
- 2 Cheesecake Cookies – A rich cream cheese-based dough rolled in sugar and graham cracker crumbs. What more could you ask for?
- 2 Sugar Cookies – The perfect balance of vanilla and sugar makes these sugar cookies simple but delicious.
- 2 Snickerdoodle Cookies – A delicious blend of sugar and cinnamon in a sweet cookie batter topped with cinnamon and sugar. Light, fluffy, and intensely satisfying.
- 2 Honey Peanut Butter Cookies – Thick raw honey blended with creamy peanut butter and baked to perfection. The sweet taste of honey gives the classic peanut butter cookie an amazing and tasty twist.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place cookies at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Cookies last up to 10 days at room temperature or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Appalachia Cookie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.