Stuffed Bread Loaves - Choose Your Own 2 Pack
Antique Bar & Bakery’s stuffed breads, one of the most popular items from the restaurant, are now available nationwide! Each handmade loaf is stuffed with your choice of pepperoni; sausage; eggplant parmigiana; or prosciutto. Tomato sauce is also included for dunking!
Antique Bar & Bakery opened in 2016 in charming Hoboken, New Jersey, in a century-old building that was the longtime home of the legendary Antique Bakery. The centerpiece of the homey & inviting restaurant is a 30-ton coal-powered oven built of porcelain brick; it’s actually the world’s largest restaurant coal oven! Filmmaker Joseph Castelo and nightlife impresario Rocco Ancarola preserved the historic oven and have kept the fire burning, and they’re putting it to good use with a wide selection of Italian-inspired favorites along with the historic bakery’s iconic breadsticks (known as “Hoboken Sticks") and stuffed breads.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 loaves Stuffed Bread, your choice
- Tomato Sauce (16 oz.)
- Each Stuffed Bread measures 12-15" and weighs 28 oz.
- Eggplant Parmigiana
Pepperoni – All Purpose Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Egg, Vegetable oil, Pepperoni, Parmesan/Pecorino Cheese
Eggplant Parmigiana – All Purpose Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Egg, Vegetable oil, Eggplant, Canned Tomatoes, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Bread Crumbs, Parmesan/Pecorino Cheese
Sausage – All Purpose Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Egg, Vegetable oil, Sweet Italian Sausage, Parmesan/Pecorino Cheese
Prosciutto – All Purpose Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Egg, Vegetable oil, Prosciutto, Parmesan/Pecorino Cheese
Tomato Sauce – Canned Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion, Basil, Parsley, Oregano
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- The fresh bread comes cool but not frozen, these should be consumed within 4 days or frozen immediately.
- Bread may be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- If you choose to freeze the bread, it should be enjoyed within 3 days after thawing.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place stuffed bread on baking sheet
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Heat sauce on medium heat on stove top. Transfer to bowl.
- Dip in sauce and eat!
- Antique Bar & Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.