Founded in 2013 by vegan chef Anita Shepherd, Anita’s is dairy-free, coconut-based yogurt made with pure coconut milk, organic coconut water and more than 300 billion live probiotic cultures per serving. It’s irresistibly creamy and delicious, and because there’s no added sugar it’s also perfect for cooking.
Anita’s Yogurt tastes, looks and feels like real yogurt because it’s real cultured yogurt — made from coconut. Along with probiotics, it’s also loaded with electrolytes, potassium, lauric acid and polyunsaturated fat. It’s creamy, tangy, and Fair Trade Certified.
This package serves 20 people and includes 8 containers of Plain Coconut Milk Yogurt (1 pt. / 16 oz. each)
Kosher, Vegan, Fair Trade
Organic Coconut Milk (Crganic Coconut, Water), Organic Coconut Water, l. Acidophilus, s. Thermophilus, & other live Cultures
Instructions / Storage
- Yogurt ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place yogurt in the refrigerator
- For best results, place in the refrigerator for at least 3-6 hours before serving, keeps for up to 2 weeks refrigerated
- Stir gently and serve cold (please note that the product will melt when heated)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Anita’s Coconut Yogurt ships on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.