Angelina’s of Maryland ships its legendary crab stuffed shrimp nationwide on Goldbelly! Two jumbo shrimp are arranged artistically intoa ‘heart’ and stuffed with Angelina’s famous original crab cake mix. Simply preheat the oven and bake for a romantic, gourmet treat!
Since 1952, Angelina’s of Maryland has been making its famous Maryland blue crab cakes. First in a row house, then via an Italian grocery, later a restaurant, and now in a kitchen on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, the same legendary Maryland crab cake are made with heaps of jumbo lump Atlantic blue crab.
We continue to focus as much as possible on local sources, but recent changes in supply make it necessary at times to source crab further from home. Therefore our mix of fresh Atlantic Blue Crab may currently include varied sources from the Americas.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Crab Stuffed “Heart” Shaped Shrimp
Instructions / Storage
- Angelina’s ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Contents may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Brush shrimp with melted butter and bake for approximately 25 minutes
- Should be cooked to internal temperature of 165 degrees for at least 30 seconds
- Serve & enjoy!
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.