Angelina’s of Maryland ships its Lump Crab Quiche nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy a rich filling of creamy egg custard, imported Swiss cheese, and a special blend of spices combined with loads of fresh jumbo lump crab meat. Can be served as a light entrée or a special treat for brunch. A most outstanding crab quiche to be found only in Maryland (and now ships directly to you)!
Angelina’s of Maryland crab cakes have been renowned in Baltimore and beyond for decades. Established in a row home in 1952 as a small Italian grocery, then a restaurant, and now prepared on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, Angelina’s of Maryland creates Baltimore’s Best Maryland crab cake with heaps of jumbo lump Atlantic blue crab.
We continue to focus as much as possible on local sources, but recent changes in supply make it necessary at times to source crab further from home. Therefore our mix of fresh Atlantic Blue Crab may currently include varied sources from the Americas.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Maryland Quiche with Jumbo Lump Crab
Instructions / Storage
- Quiche and Jumbo Lump Crab is freshly made and shipped with dry ice
- Dry Ice May dissipate in transit
- Do Not handle Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival store in the refrigerator for 3 days or freezer for up to 6 months
- Thaw in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees on a sheet pan for approximately 45 minutes or until the center appears to be set and fully cooked.
Should be cooked to internal temperature of 165 degrees for at least 30 seconds
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.