Andrew Zimmern helped name these now-famous Dough-Naparts. Spectacular croissant donut hybrids that take 3 days to make with hundreds of glorious layers. Each delicious knot is perfectly chewy and flakey, with an irresistible vanilla glaze.
This package includes a box of 8 Dough-Naparts
- Each Dough-Napart measures 4"
Dough-Naparts : flour, sugar, salt, butter, milk, water, yeast, vanilla extract, soy oil
Instructions / Storage
- Dough-Naparts arrive ready to enjoy
- Can be warmed in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days
- May also be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Angel Food Bakery & Donut Bar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.