“Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf” Yes, this long convoluted name is on purpose because ALL of the ingredients mentioned are packed into an unreal loaf of incredible goodness. As one of Angel Food Bakery & Donut Bar’s original treats it created instant demand the minute this sweet loaf was featured on the Cooking Channel’s Unique Sweets TV show.
This package serves 10 people and includes a 9" Bourbon Caramel Donut Bread Pudding
- Icing and Caramel arrive on the side
- Each loaf weighs 2.5 lbs.
Bourbon Caramel Donut Bread Pudding: eggs, milk, sugar, salt, yeast, butter, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla extract, lemon juice, bourbon, soy oil
Instructions / Storage
- Bourbon Caramel Donut Bread Pudding ships frozen
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- May also be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve, thaw at room temp, warm bread pudding in microwave 1-2 minutes (optional).
- Warm icing in the microwave (20-30 seconds) and pour over top of bread pudding. Pour caramel on top. Serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Angel Food Bakery & Donut Bar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.