Anderson’s Frozen Custard ships its famous hot dogs nationwide on Goldbelly! This 5-pound pack of the Buffalo, New York, area’s favorite hot dogs includes 30 of Sahlen’s famous hot dogs in a natural casing. Don’t boil these hot dogs – enjoy them “Buffalo style” (grilled), with a fresh roll, and your favorite toppings.
Founded by Carl and Greta Anderson in The Bronx in 1946 and relocated to Buffalo, New York, in 1947, Anderson’s Frozen Custard has been the place in New York State to savor indescribably rich and creamy frozen custard, handmade ice cream, and Western New York’s regional specialty “beef on weck," thinly sliced roast beef, beef jus, and freshly grated horseradish on a Kimmelweck roll. Still family owned, Anderson’s Frozen Custard is a diner-style destination that continues to appeal to food lovers, who delight in the soft, creamy frozen custard made in small batches with hormone-free products.
Each pack includes 30 hot dogs (5 lbs.)
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
- Refrigerate your Sahlen’s Hot Dogs upon receipt.
- Enjoy within 7 days, or store them in your freezer for up to 3 months.
- Anderson’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.