The Great Steakhouse Burgers
Serve the world’s finest “Steak Burger” with Allen Brothers USDA Prime beef patties. These individually packaged patties are made from hand-selected USDA Prime ground beef for exceptional quality and flavor.
Founded in 1893 in Chicago’s famed Union Stockyards meat market, Allen Brothers still operates in the same neighborhood that shaped the American beef industry more than 120 years ago and supplies some of the country’s greatest steakhouses.
- Each package includes 16 individually wrapped Angus Steak Burgers
- Each burger is approximately 6 oz.
- Burgers arrive in a branded gift box
Instructions / Storage
- Allen Brothers ships all meats raw on dry ice
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Refrigerate upon arrival if you plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Allen Brothers ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.