"The Pinocchio" Prosciutto + Soppressata + Mozzarella Sandwich Kit - 4 Pack
This kit contains everything you need to make four of Alidoro’s legendary Pinocchio Sandwich: prosciutto, soppressata, olive paste, sweet roasted peppers, and fresh mozzarella, on fresh semolina bread.
Alidoro first opened its doors in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 1986, and since then it’s gone down as one of the best sandwich shops in the entire city. Every single ingredient is sourced either locally or from Italy, and attention to detail is paid to every component of every sandwich on offer. When it comes to Italian sandwiches, it really doesn’t get much better than Alidoro.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Pinocchio sandwiches.
- 1.5 lbs. Prosciutto
- 1 lb. Sweet Soppressata
- 8 oz. Olive Paste
- 8 oz. Sweet Roasted Peppers
- 1 lb. Fresh Mozzarella
- 4 Loaves Semolina Bread
- Each sandwich is approximately 9" long and weighs 1-2 lbs.
Prosciutto, Soppressata, Olive Paste, Sweet Roasted Pepppers, Fresh Mozzarella.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and consume immediately, or place all ingredients except the bread in the fridge
- Sandwiches last 3 days in the fridge and should not be frozen
- Slice the bread in half horizontally, scooping the top and bottom halves to resemble a canoe
- Spread a thin layer of olive paste on the bottom piece
- Add a generous portion of sweet roasted red peppers (drained)
- Layer thin, folded prosciutto ribbons over the bottom piece of bread, then cover them with sopressata slices
- Top with fresh mozzarella and close the sandwich
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alidoro ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.