It’s official: Jet-Puffed, the brand behind America’s favorite marshmallows, has declared s’mores a sandwich! To celebrate National Sandwich Day on November 3, Jet-Puffed and Alidoro have teamed up and created the S’moagie – a s’mores hoagie! Inspired by the classic s’mores, the S’moagie is an artisan s’more sandwich consisting of a graham cracker-infused and brown sugar glazed hoagie roll layered with toasted Jet-Puffed marshmallows, dark chocolate and sea salt spread, and crispy prosciutto. The S’moagie has the ingredients that make a s’more a s’more – gooey, toasted Jet-Puffed marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate – no matter where, how, or when you eat it!
Alidoro first opened its doors in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 1986, and since then it’s gone down as one of the best sandwich shops in the entire city. Every single ingredient is sourced either locally or from Italy, and attention to detail is paid to every component of every sandwich on offer. When it comes to Italian sandwiches, it really doesn’t get much better than Alidoro.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Jet-Puffed S’moagies
- 4 Graham Cracker-infused Hoagie Rolls
- Prosciutto (0.25 lbs.)
- Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Spread (4 oz.)
- 1 Bag Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (1 lb.)
- Each hoagie measures 6" and weighs approx. (0.5-1 lb.)
- Chocolate Spread – Unsweetened cocoa powder, Unsalted butter, Vanilla extract, Sea salt, Water
- Hoagie – Bread Flour, High Gluten Flour, Milk, Eggs, Molasses, Light Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Cinnamon, Butter, Sourdough Starter
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Proscuitto should be stored immediately in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Marshmallows are best placed in a dry pantry for up to 1 year.
- Hoagie can last Bread will last 3 days on the counter and should not be refrigerated.
- Sandwich should not be frozen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay prosciutto flat on greased foil
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Slice the graham cracker roll in half
- Place a generous amount of dark salted chocolate spread to both the top and bottom of the rolls
- Play both rolls chocolate side up onto a baking sheet
- Place 4 to 5 marshmallows on the bottom half of the roll
- Place baking sheet on broil for 2 to 3 minutes, checking frequently for your marshmallow preference
- Once baked to your liking, place 2-3 slices of prosciutto on top of the marshmallow, close off the sandwich and enjoy!
- Alidoro ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.