Taste of the Farm Gift Box
This bundle of goodness provides a variety of products to satisfy anyone’s palate. Enjoy Alewel’s award winning Summer Sausage, famous Country Ham, and delicious Cornish Hens and Smoked Chops that will delight you or those receiving this gift.
In 1932, Hugo and Dick Alewel opened a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri that is known today as Alewel’s Country Meats. Over four generations and nearly 100 years, Alewel’s has grown into a fixture of the Warrensburg local community and has earned recognition for their family’s old-time recipes winning numerous National Awards. Quality fresh meats and homemade specialty products are the cornerstones of the company, and the flavor, quality, and care are what continues to be provided to customers today.
This Package Includes:
- 2 Cured & Smoked Cornish Hens (size?)
- 4 Cured & Smoked Chops (size?)
- Country Ham Slices (12 oz.) (How many?)
- 1 lb. Dry Cured Bacon
- 1 Beef Summer Sausage (12 oz.)
- 4 Beef Logs (each 1 oz.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
INGREDIENTS: Cured Bacon,Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavorings, Peppered Bacon,Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavorings, Sodium Nitrite COATED WITH: Pepper, Raspberry Chipotle Bacon, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavorings, Sodium Nitrite RUBBED WITH: Spices,(Including Chipolte Pepper), Salt, Brown Sugar, Raspberry Bits (Fruit Concentrated Apple Puree, Concentrated Plum Puree, Raspberry Juice Concentrate) Invert Sugar, Sugar, Glycerol, Wheat Fibre, Dextrose, Palm Fat, Pectin, Color (Elderberry Juice Concentrate) Malice Acid, Natural Flavor) Dehydrated Garlic, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Cajun Bacon, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavorings
Instructions / Storage
- The Taste of the farm Gift Box ships with ice packs and frozen
- Upon arrival remove place all items immediately in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
To Serve Bacon
If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours
*Pan Fry *
- Put cold bacon in cold pan – use medium heat to cook slow until desired doneness
- Put 6 slices of bacon on a plate with paper towels on top and bottom cook on high 5 min
- Add 1 min intervals for crispier bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 min.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.