Alewel’s Country Meats ships its famous sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! Grandpa Alewel developed his sausage from old German recipes over 80 years ago, with a flavor so good Alewel Country Meats still uses them today. Made with 100% beef, the taste of Hickory smoke, a hint of mustard seed, and a dash of pepper, it’s no surprise the Award Winning Beef Summer Sausage is their most popular product! Order enough to share with friends.
What began as a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri, in 1932 has grown into Alewel’s Country Meats, a fixture of Warrensburg, Missouri. Over the decades, Alewel’s Country Meats has earned recognition, winning numerous national awards for their family’s old-time recipes. Founded by Hugo and Dick Alewel, Alewel’s Country Meats is today run by the family’s fourth generation, who prepare fresh smoked meats, German-style sausage, and homemade specialty products that are loaded with flavor and prepared with care.
This Package serves 18 people and includes 3 Beef Summer Sausages (each 12 oz.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
INGREDIENTS: Beef, Water, Non Fat Dry Milk, Salt, Flavorings, Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite. NON FAT DRY MILK ADDED
Instructions / Storage
- Summer Sausage arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival remove place in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.