Beef Summer Sausage - 3 Pack
Grandpa Alewel developed his sausage from old German recipes over 80 years ago, with a flavor so good Alewel Country Meats still uses them today. Made with 100% beef, the taste of hickory smoke, a hint of mustard seed and a dash of pepper, it’s no surprise the Award Winning Beef Summer Sausage is their most popular product! Order enough to share with friends.
In 1932, Hugo and Dick Alewel opened a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri that is known today as Alewel’s Country Meats. Over four generations and nearly 100 years, Alewel’s has grown into a fixture of the Warrensburg local community and has earned recognition for their family’s old-time recipes winning numerous National Awards. Quality fresh meats and homemade specialty products are the cornerstones of the company, and the flavor, quality, and care are what continues to be provided to customers today.
This Package serves 18 people and includes 3 Beef Summer Sausages (each 12 oz.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri
INGREDIENTS: Beef, Water, Non Fat Dry Milk, Salt, Flavorings, Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite. NON FAT DRY MILK ADDED
Instructions / Storage
- Summer Sausage ships with ice packs and arrived ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival remove place in the fridge or freezer
- Maybe kept refrigerated up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.