Alewel's Beef Jerky - 4 Pack
Real Simple Magazine, April 2018 selected as Best Original Jerky and characterized as having a classic chew and mild kick.
Strip Beef Jerky, hickory smoked long and slow, ready to chew (and chew) to get all the delicious down home, natural flavor out of this all beef treat.
In 1932, Hugo and Dick Alewel opened a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri that is known today as Alewel’s Country Meats. Over four generations and nearly 100 years, Alewel’s has grown into a fixture of the Warrensburg local community and has earned recognition for their family’s old-time recipes winning numerous National Awards. Quality fresh meats and homemade specialty products are the cornerstones of the company, and the flavor, quality, and care are what continues to be provided to customers today.
This package includes 4 packages of Alewel’s Beef Jerkey (each 4 oz.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri.
Instructions / Storage
- This Jerky arrives ready to enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.