Alewel’s Country Meats ships its famous jerky nationwide on Goldbelly! Alewel’s Country Meats beef jerky has a classic chew and mild kick. This strip beef jerky is Hickory smoked long and slow, ready to chew (and chew) to get all the delicious down home, natural flavor out of this all beef treat.
What began as a small downtown grocery store in Concordia, Missouri, in 1932 has grown into Alewel’s Country Meats, a fixture of Warrensburg, Missouri. Over the decades, Alewel’s Country Meats has earned recognition, winning numerous national awards for their family’s old-time recipes. Founded by Hugo and Dick Alewel, Alewel’s Country Meats is today run by the family’s fourth generation, who prepare fresh smoked meats, German-style sausage, and homemade specialty products that are loaded with flavor and prepared with care.
This package includes 4 packages of Alewel’s Beef Jerkey (each 4 oz.)
All Proudly Made and Smoked in Warrensburg Missouri.
Instructions / Storage
- This Jerky arrives ready to enjoy!
- Alewel’s Country Meats ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.