Wendy and Dave Achatz have been concocting some of the nations best pies since 1993, when they started baking in their Victorian home in Armada, Michigan. This Coconut Cream Pie features coconut pastry cream topped with whipped topping and toasted coconut.
- Each pie is 10" and serves 8-10 people
- Package includes separate bags of Whipped Cream Topping and Toasted Coconut
Whole Milk (Milk and Vitamin D3), Whipped Topping, Sugar, Unbleached Pastry Flour (Wheat), Palm Oil, Sugared Egg Yolks (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Coconut, Water, Unsalted Butter (Cream [Milk]), Modified Food Starch, Stabilizer Blend (Sugar, Corn Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Agar and Salt), Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Coconut Flavor (Organic Sunflower Oil,Natural Flavor), Sea Salt.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy, Tree Nut (Coconut), Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, flash frozen and shipped with an ice pack. They arrive frozen
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later. Allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Whipped topping is best used within several days of receiving
- To serve, pipe whipped topping onto thawed pie (for best results, test out topping on separate surface before piping onto pie). Sprinkle the rest of the toppings and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.